19.6.11

Public Domain Music

I've started a set on Soundcloud with public domain music, why I do this? I collect public domain stuff from the internet so I can work on my own games, music, and other stuff. I love the fact that people share their work for free. And I want to keep that scene alive since it is so small. Now I am not the best artist there is. I know that. But I think my music and other art make great placeholders. And if you like the song as it is, feel free to use it even for commercial products, but I really would like to see the result, so feel free to contact me if you do so, maybe I can even change some things to your likings. Well, I hope my art and music gets usefull for at least someone, if so, I am a happy guy!

Here is the set.

Public Domain Music (Suitable for Games) by VividReality


Cheers,
Vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment